Friday 7 October 2011

Day 130, 2011/09/08

It has been a while since I have serviced my bike, and it is in desperate need of a service. The one advantage of being in Europe is that, spare parts are not difficult to find. I have managed to locate the closets BMW dealer to Bassano Del Grappa. It is about 2 hours from Cinte, but I have loads of time on my hands.
Bassano is located on the edge of plato and the start of the dolomite mountains. It is a very scenic city. It is market day in town, and the food stalls are absolutely amazing.
On returning to Cinte, I quickly service my bike by changing its oil filter and oil. Unfortunately, the BMW dealer could not source my air filter, so that will have to wait until my bike gets back to South Africa.


Day 130, 2011/09/08

No comments:

Post a Comment