Monday 3 October 2011

Day 127, 2011/09/05

Looks like my decision to not get my 3rd party insurance in Trieste on my arrival has caused me endless nightmare. My bike does not have a European registration and hence, it is posing a huge problem. The standard insurance companies in town can not issue me any 3rd party insurance and, I am forced to either return to Trieste and do it in person there or, find an alternative insurer online. After some hunting on the net, and thanks to the HorizonsUnlimited website, I eventually find motortouring and they are able to assist me with obtaining it online.
Only thing is that, the lady who does the insurance will not be around until Wednesday so, I will have to kill time until then.
Once again, loads of time to kill on my hands! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment